Administrative Assistant Job Description
Hours of Work: Minimum 40 hours per week between the hours of
8.30am - 5.00pm Monday – Friday
Hours will be increased in busier periods as work schedules require.
This will be paid at an overtime rate of 1.5 times the hourly rate.
Basic Job Description:
We are looking for an Administration Assistant to provide administration support for a busy manufacturing environment. Based in the sales office, day to day will include loading of quotes, loading of sales orders, creation of manufacturing paperwork such as cutting requests and works order and some purchasing.
- Use of in house manufacturing software Factory Master for loading sales order from information sent via email from customers.
- Use of Factory Master for loading quotations from information sent via email from customers and potential customers.
- Use of Factory Master to create bill of materials and manufacturing routes for new jobs, to allocate material used from stock to the job, providing full traceability, to create works order sheets that include all of these details.
- Various administration duties, including moving data sent from customers to appropriate locations within the company server, setting up accounts for new customers, printing and making copies of technical drawings.
- General office duties including filing, emailing, taking and making telephone calls, answering the front door.
- Liaising with other departments when queries arise.
- Assist with purchasing when required.
Skills & Attributes Required:
My Client are seeking a confident, fast learner to join a growing engineering company to work along side more experienced staff. Previous experience working in an office or engineering environment is advantageous although not essential. The successful candidate must be able to meet targets and be confident working alone after taking instruction from other members of staff. Key skills would be an eye for detail and be able to take pride in their work at any level, with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Applicants must have a good level of concentration, be focused and be able to work as part of a team efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines. Full Training will be provided.
Wages: Depending on skills and experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job