To provide a professional Business Support service as required by the Line Manager, including advice, guidance and appropriate support to clients, managers and professionals.
Job Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
The individual assignment of the job may relate to all or any of the Key Accountabilities below:
• Provides general administrative support to the team / centre / group as required including:
• Opening, sorting, recording, distribution of post, operating franking machine where appropriate; Photocopying, arranging duplicates / printing and sending faxes;
• Maintain meeting room booking system, arrange meetings (including equipment needs) and car parking.
• Provides a word processing / audio service including letters, reports etc. and note taking responsibilities.
• Prepares material for presentation / circulation as directed.
• Undertakes or assists in the collation of information and prepares graphical representation and mapping for inclusion in reports and correspondence.
• Prepares and issues replies to routine correspondence including license applications.
• Updates and maintains a variety of computerised record systems (including financial systems) to input, extract and amend information.
• Deals with general queries and produces reports as necessary and may extract statistics for use by officers in making statutory returns and providing basic management / financial information
• Acts as the first point of contact and information provision for clients, suppliers and staff.
• May provide a reception service for visitors and ensure enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently, taking messages, ensuring appropriate visitor procedures are followed.
• Prepare and process orders for stationery / goods / services through approved systems, receive and check delivery notes, invoices and accounts.
• Processes invoices for payment after certification by a senior officer. Raises invoices as directed.
• Ensures regular IT and equipment tasks and housekeeping tasks are completed. This can include the booking in and out of IT equipment.
• Responsible for the operation of team / group / centre filing and archiving, bring forward systems (paper and electronic). This may include monitoring, responding and updating files on Premises / Health & Safety matters, maintaining asset tags and recording / reporting equipment fails.
• Maintain / administer records for petty cash or other local financial processes
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
• Appropriate Education/Qualifications – NVQ Level 2 standard or equivalent / 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at C or above.
• Understanding of an office environment.
• Knowledge and experience in the use of IT systems such as spreadsheets, Word Processing / administrative and databases.
• An ability to identify problems, take appropriate action or seek advice.
If this particular role is of interest to you, please click ‘Apply Now’ below, or email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job