My client is a large national company focused in utilities based in the Portsmouth area. This company are leaders in their field maintaining gas supplies to 5.8 million customers.
This is a full time position offering 37 hours p/w Mon - Fri
Your responsibilities will include:
- Data capture of engineers job cards onto their system
- Liaising with depots to clarify information received
- Ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures
You will have:
- Strong communication skills and be able to communicate at all levels
- Capable of working to tight deadlines and changing priorities at short notice
- Strong attention to detail
- Be committed to providing excellent customer service at all times
- Computer literate with broad knowledge of Excel and Word
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company who offer full training and potential growth within.
Your starting hourly rate will be £7.87 per hour increasing to £8.71 after 12 weeks
For the first 12 weeks your pro rata holiday allowance will be 20 days plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 25 days plus 8 bank holidays after 12 weeks.
Key Words: Portsmouth, Customer Service, Administration, Administrative,Communication
- computer literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job