If you have an interest in property management and being part of an expansive network of properties. This might be the perfect place to land your next role and start enjoying Mondays again.
My client is looking for an Administration Assistant to aid their growth and manage their crucial adminstration task, these are crucial to the smooth running of their day to day business and you will be an integral part of their operations.
The role will comprise of duties such as:
• Providing support to the Asset Management team
• Ensuring electronic and paper filing is kept up to date and accurate
• Maintaining and controlling archive files and original legal documents
• Using Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
• Diary management: scheduling meetings and co-ordinating meeting room booking systems
• Filtering and prioritising correspondence
• Responding to Emails
• Drafting letters
• Arranging execution and return of legal documents between Directors and solicitors/lawyers, using DX/couriers
• Reception duties: meeting and greeting clients, incoming phone calls, preparing meeting rooms
• Utilising the Land Registry website to obtain Office Copy Entries and other research
• Utilising the Companies House website to provide third party company information and other research
• Operating the Property Management database system (training will be provided)
• Ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will be someone who is friendly, adaptable, capable and has fantastic organisation skills.
This role is fast pace and being able to juggle multiple tasks at once is of vital importance.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job