Our Client a branding specialist has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join their fun and friendly team in South West London.
To provide high quality administrative support to the COO, ensuring excellent organisation and attention to detail. You will assist with both daily tasks and projects whilst gaining a strong understanding of the business and your role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Complete daily general administration tasks including photocopying and filing documents and expense processing
- Responsible for managing and organising the diary of the COO, including travel booking and co-ordinating meetings
- Set up and maintain spreadsheets and reports in Excel in order to track and analyse costings and present business critical data.
- Attend meetings and off-site visits, ensuring accurate notes are taken and circulated to the relevant people in a timely manner.
- Daily inbox management, ensuring that mail is appropriately sorted and strict confidentiality rules adhered to.
- Undertake specific operational projects for the COO as and when these occur.
Qualifications & prior experience:
- Prior admin experience within a business environment.
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job