Role: Administration Assistant
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000
Location: Central London
Do you excel at multitasking and managing a busy workload? Are you passionate about providing excellent administration support? Are you happy meeting and greeting high-end clientele?
Our client, a well established business based in London’s West End, is looking for an Admin Assistant to provide all over administrative support and help contribute to the smooth running of the business through a variety of duties.
What will I do as the Administrative Assistant?
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct as necessary
- Personal Assistant duties for Directors
- Organise business trips and meetings
- Greet customers in a professional manner
- Liaise with customers
- Raise invoices
- General office admin duties such as filing
Am I right for the Administrative Assistant role?
- Computer literate, strong MS Office skills including Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, able to multitask and prioritise workload with a flexible approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Happy to take on odd jobs around the office and contribute to the overall smooth running and atmosphere
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Microsoft Office
- Office Administration
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job