Our client based in Central Milton Keynes is looking for a presentable and articulate individual to join the Administration Team. You will provide general support to the secretarial team and other departments when required which will mainly involve filing, scanning, printing, archiving and other general administrative duties.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Scanning all daily post and distributing to staff.
- Typing (Audio and copy) letters as required on a same day turnaround - excellent keyboard skills are essential.
- Processing banking and billing.
- Photocopying / binding accounts and tax returns and helping with reception.
- Organising drinks and lunches for Partners, clients, client seminar’s and tax webinars.
- Ensuring meeting rooms are tidy and stocked with stationary, clearing them away after each use.
- Maintaining client data base: setting up new clients and ensuring all procedures are complied with, updating tax software and document management.
- Take accurate messages and passing them on efficiently.
- Enter time diary information on to VPM.
- Regularly checking the stock of toner and liaising with facilities department when required.
- Maintaining bank letters database, issuing list of potential letters to be prepared to audit managers and ensuring letters are sent monthly and chased as necessary.
- Help other departments such as IT, Marketing, Facilities with setting up of PC’s/laptops, printer problems, helping Marketing at client seminars.
- Support for tax technical reading copies and filing of loose leaf publication.
- Helping tax team collate information for setting up mail merges and sending out to clients.
Key requirements needed:
- GCSE’s - at least 5 at grades A-C to include Maths and English.
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel literate and ideally some experience using CCH Central.
- Professional telephone manner.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
- General Administrative
- Microsoft Office
- Keyboard Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job