School Admin Assistant needed for School in Gloucester
Your new company
This is a varied role and key to the smooth operation of the school. The successful applicant will be able to respond to changing priorities across a range of duties. They will provide administrative support through excellent written and ICT skills.
Your new role
* Reception duties at the main office window - to provide friendly welcoming and informative assistance dealing with a variety of visitors, pupils, parents, staff and stakeholders
* General office duties including telephone calls, emails, post, preparing letters, filing, photocopying and other related tasks
* Appointment booking and liaison between staff
* Assisting with pupil First Aid and welfare duties
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will have:
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* The ability to work independently and under pressure. A flexible approach including the ability to prioritize, embrace change and work to deadlines when needed
* A good standard of literacy and numeracy
* Excellent IT skills and confidence in a range of IT applications including proficiency in Word, Excel, the use of email and the internet. In addition the ability to acquire understanding of school based IT management systems
* Have a commitment to confidentiality, be discreet and have an understanding of safeguarding legislation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job