Role is Full Time: Mon-Fri
Office based role in Ashford, Kent.
Working for two prestigious clients in the retail industry.
Must have a willingness to learn and a desire to progress. All training is provided on the job.
Excellent opportunity to progress your career and support the Operations Team.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Co-ordinating reactive engineers
- Organising reactive call outs
- Managing multiple engineer diaries
- Answering incoming calls
- Dealing with incoming emails
- Data input
- Updating job eta’s, accepting jobs and submitting quotes via the clients website
- General office duties - opening post, filing etc
- Good organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Be able to take direction and follow instructions
- Be focused
- Quick learner
- Good logistic skills
- Competent in Microsoft packages and email
- Confident speaking with suppliers, customers and engineers
- Good geographical skills
- Previous office experience
- Previous expereince managing reactive engineers and planning in works
- Office Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job