Our highly reputable Yeovil based client is looking for a Data Integrity Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis!
This position is full time, working Monday to Friday.
This is a varied role and requires someone with accuracy and attention to detail, duties include:
- Cross checking new content with existing data and inputting both into the database
- Communicating with buyers, content editors and buying directors to ensure correct data is input in a timely fashion
- Checking for spelling mistakes and inconsistencies in new content
- Other duties as required (IT, Buying and Content)
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent standard of English (spelling/grammar)
- The ability to manage your own workload as well as working effectively within a team
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Experience with Excel and other Microsoft Office Packages (VLOOKUP would be an advantage)
To apply for this role please do so online or contact Charlotte on
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- "data integrity" or "assistant" or "admin"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job