Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm
£17,300 with great benefits
A well-established company situated in Gerrards cross are looking for a Junior Administrator to join their growing Editing team. Do you have good oral and written communications? Is attention to detail one of your main strengths? Are you a proficient user of Microsoft Office and display an organised trustworthy approach, this could be the role for you! APPLY NOW!!!!
- Editing a wide variety of texts and images into a range of languages, which have numerous layout guidelines
- Editing translations in Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Doing all you can to ensure that we meet all of our client deadlines and flagging up any potential issues as soon as possible.
- Being responsible once a week for dispatching completed translations to the clients electronically
- Being responsible once a week for printing/formatting translations ready for proofreading
- Good spelling
- Microsoft Word skills are essential
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently within a large team while at the same time keeping up the line of communication with your supervisor regarding any issues which may affect us meeting client deadline
***ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED***
Sheridan Ward Recruitment is an independent local recruitment agency that has over 30 years combined industry knowledge. We have consultants who are CIPD qualified which means they are able to provide knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection. Based centrally on the High Street in Uxbridge, we cover permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and West London region.
- Microsoft Word
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job