Excellent opportunity for an Administrator in Cardiff with a competitive hourly rate on a temporary basis. If you are immediately available please get in contact.
- Responsible for the data entry throughout the office
- Answer and deal with incoming calls
- General Administration
- Liaise with clients and customers
- Working to high volumes of work
Skills / Experience
- A good attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent computer skills
- Previous administration experience essential
- Immediate start required
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job