Do you want to build a career within the travel industry and receive excellent training? Are you looking for your first step into the travel industry?
About the Company
This dynamic organisation have grown significantly since starting over 20 years ago and now employ over 50 people in the UK. The company boast specialist knowledge, great customer service and understand each traveller is unique.
This role is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their career in travel in a company which offers full training and helps you to develop both personally and professionally!
About the Role
As the successful Administrative Assistant you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that all hotel and resort product contacts are loaded onto the reservations system and website ensuring the fare structure is accurate
- Provides back up for loading cruise product contracts on to the reservations system and website ensuring the fare structure is accurate, when required and as directed by Lead Consultant
- Provides back up for the administration of the air product and ticketing when required
- Validates that the details of the contract provided are correct.
- Prioritises the loading to maximise the commercial opportunity for the firm
- Updates systems in accordance with the contract and on a timely basis.
In order to be successful you will:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly organised
- Have the ability to work flexibly to the needs of the business
- Be competent using MSOffice and generally IT Literate
Pay and Benefits
In return you will receive excellent training and professional development, a starting salary of £18k per annum as well as great working hours of Monday to Friday between 9am - 6pm
If you are interested please call Will @ Upgrade Recruitment, all contact details can be found on our website
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job