Admin Assistant & Training Administrator
Location: West Cambridgeshire
Hours of work: 8.15am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Salary: dependent on experience and subject to negotiation.
Our client, a well-established construction company are looking for an admin assistant and a training administrator to join their busy team. The successful candidate will be dedicated, hardworking and a good team player.
- General administration duties, including occasional reception duties, electronic filing of emails & filing of paper copies, printing, helping with presentations during meetings.
- Specific Training Administrator duties will involve:
- Working alongside our training manager to update training records & establish individuals training requirements.
- Updating web-enabled databases so that information can be seen and shared throughout the Group.
- Work with our training academy to book in training course.
- Updating and maintaining company accreditation information
- Update individuals training records
Key skills required:
- Good organisation skills and work ethic
- Computer skills - need to be proficient on Microsoft Office packages (preferably with some experience of the 2010 suite - Word, Excel, Outlook). Full in-house training will be provided.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A good, clear telephone manner is essential as there will be client/staff interface during the course of the daily works.
- A good 'team player', able to work independently, and as part of a team
Other aspects the job offers:
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Free parking
- Full training on the role
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Admin Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job