Admin Assistant to Plant Director
The Admin Assistant will work in a busy and fast paced office environment, and will support our Plant Director and Director, Manufacturing Integration, Plastic in any appropriate administrative activities. By providing administrative and personal support to help them effectively manage their wide-ranging remit and responsibilities.
The Admin Assistant will have the following duties
- Coordinate the diary commitments of the Plant Director and Director, Manufacturing Integration, Plastics including managing access and making priority calls on their time; ensuring they have all the appropriate information and documentation prior to meetings to allow them to participate effectively; arrange business travel and manage business expenses; meet and greet visitors.
- Maintain the Plant Director and Director, Manufacturing Integration, Plastic Outlook In Box to ensure that priority emails are flagged and progress chased to ensure deadlines met; routine emails are managed or redirected and their In boxes do not regularly reach capacity.
- Assist with and coordinate the arrangements and agenda of business meetings and customer events including the housekeeping, hospitality, travel, accommodation and the provision of appropriate tools, facilities and materials to support the attendees.
- Be prepared to take and distribute meeting minutes and prepare presentations in PowerPoint when requested.
- Coordinate and manage content of Town Halls, Green Committee and Consultative Committee.
- Ensure progress of site monthly reports (Manufacturing review, X-Matrix, Y-Chart, Core Brief, ADDS dashboard).
- Maintain Swindon organisational charts and ensure they are audit ready.
- Maintain a record of all Swindon job descriptions, ensuring every associate has a signed and current job description.
- Facilitate and manage the associate reward programme (On the Spot Rewards) including communications and reward presentation.
- Assist in ensuring SLT presence at external audits.
- Maintain relationship between corporate gym membership (Nuffield Health) and associates.
- Creation and maintenance of company intranet.
- Support the Plant Director and Director, Manufacturing Integration, Plastic in any other appropriate administrative activities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'