Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: St Albans
Salary: £16,000 to £17,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:30pm
My client is a prestigious Solicitors, based in the heart of St Albans. You will be supporting the Commercial and Recruitment team with their administrative duties. If you are driven by success and progression, please apply today!
- Managing the client files
- Filing data electronically and in paper format
- Handling the post
- Scanning and photocopying documents to clients
- Telephone and email communications
- Occasionally covering support for the reception desk
- Amending important documents
- Prepare client invoices
- Carry out duties as requested by management
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Having excellent attention to detail for data entry tasks
- Enthusiasm and willing to work in a team
- Proficient in MS Office suite Word / Excel and Outlook
- A warm, friendly telephone manner and outgoing personality
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next 7 working days!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012 and New Business of the Year Award in 2013 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME businesses throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations. "smart10 - One career. Go for it!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job