A leading toy design company is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and hardworking Spanish & French speaking Customer Service & Admin Assistant to join their friendly team in their head office in West London.
They design and distribute high quality toys and gifts to leading retailers around the world!
In the role you will support the Head of International Sales with their growing European markets. This is a great role for someone with a retail background who is looking for a foot in the door in head office!
- Taking orders via telephone for European and English clients
- Providing sales advice and dealing with dispatches/deliveries
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Responding to letters from the public
- Transcribing orders
- Proof reading catalogues and sending them out
- Typing correspondence
- Translation work for any business wide requirements
- Sending samples out to clients
- Any other administrative tasks to help Head of International Sales
- Attending Trade shows and follow-up work
- Fluent in Spanish, French & Dutch English
- Understanding of the European retail culture and an awareness of UK market
- 1+ years in a customer service role
- Superb communication skills and outstanding telephone manner
- Confident, friendly and a can-do attitude
- A team player who willing to get stuck in
- IT literate- Microsoft packages
To be considered for this role, you will speak fluent Spanish and French with an understanding of the European retail culture and an awareness of UK market.
This role is the perfect route to gaining exposure to the industry as well as become a part of one of the world’s leading luxury products company. An opportunity not to be missed!
- Customer Service
- European Markets
- International Customer Service
- European Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job