The Recruiter Specialists are working with an established Lloyd’s broker based in the City who is currently looking to recruit an Admin Assitant to join their successful team. This is a well-respected Lloyd’s insurance broker that prides themselves on the service they produce.
Suitable candidates for the position will already have gained experience working in an administrative support role (ideally within Insurance) and will be looking for a new challenge within a small and respected Lloyd’s broker.
You will need to be able to cope with a busy work environment dealing with varied tasks throughout the day.
Reporting directly to the HR and Operations Supervisor you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls in a professional manner
- Preparing and administering sundry orders for the Southend team
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, faxes & emails
- Assisting the HR and Operations Supervisor with ongoing projects
- General office duties such as booking meeting rooms, scanning and filing
- Arranging contractors for Iris Lettings properties
- Providing administrative support to Directors & HR Supervisor as and when is needed
- Conducting files checks in Southend and reporting back to Management
- Assisting preparing and implementing staff training programs
- Assisting support teams with admin assistance when required
This is a pivotal position within the company and therefore demands a responsible attitude. The candidate must be well presented and have excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate will need to have strong computer skills. Good communicational and organisational skills are also essential.
Other desirable skills are:
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel and Outlook) or similar software applications.
• Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
• Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and other associates.
Our client is committed to continuous professional education and will offer study support when required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job