Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Location: Reigate, Surrey
My client is a multi-award winning Construction company currently recruiting for an Administrator based in their Reigate Office in Surrey.
The role is an Administrator position; the hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.pm. Your day to day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering and fielding incoming telephone calls
- Preparation of outgoing post
- Greeting visitors, carrying out visitor inductions
- Arranging couriers
- Liaison with landlord for office premises and dealing with any faults/repairs/issues
- Back up Travel Booker for the whole region
- Updating Regional documents - phone, project lists, charts and schedules
- Office Archiving
- Calendars (Common)- Conference Room/Board Room
- Monitor kitchen enough Milk/Tea/Coffee - Dishwasher etc.
- Experience or Knowledge of 4 PROJECTS or/and POWER ADMIN
- Knowledge of Document Control Process
- Marketing - Researching Projects
- Assisting with the preparation of PQQ submissions
- Liaising with Proposals/Graphics in preparing company literature and presentations for use at internal and external meeting/events
- Liaising with Proposals/Graphics in creating invitations, presentation's, flyers and posters for Divisional events
- Keeping proposals updated with CV's and Project Sheets so they can upload them to Livelink.
- Collating news stories from around the Division for the Intranet, external publications and internal publications
- Producing the internal Divisional Newsletter
Please note - this list is not exhaustive
The Ideal Candidate
- Have previously worked in an Administration role within a Construction company
- Have experience in 4Projects OR PowerAdmin
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please call Ryan Pearson on or email your CV to
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job