Admin Assistant-Risk Management
- Produce & deliver daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual statistical reports, that involve data manipulation, matching and data input to a high degree of accuracy.
- Data matching and maintenance, data analysis, investigation and communication with individuals in CR globally with a view to maintaining and testing the control environment.
- Maintenance and further development of internal team key controls including reconciliations, variance analysis and mapping reviews.
- Check and ensure that procedures adequately cover rules and regulations.
- Ongoing review and development of current processes to increase efficiency.
- Liaise with multiple departments globally (including Compliance & Control, Legal and Technology) to resolve issues.
- Develop and perform analysis of various reporting elements to explain the story behind the reported numbers.
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies, in particular with Information Security, Data Privacy, Records Management and EUC Management.
- Execute monthly MCA tests.
- Support Internal Audit and Business Monitoring reviews.
- The opportunity to work with people from different functions and different countries.
- Opportunities to gain a thorough knowledge of three businesses within Research & Equity Advisory.
- Develop an understanding of and ensure compliance with company's requirements around (but not limited to) Information Security, Fraud Management, Third Party Management, Record Management and EUC Management.Obtain and enhance knowledge regarding specific regulatory rules involving all three businesses globally.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to quickly develop advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Access (or other database front end query applications) and the ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Successful candidate needs to be a very well organized person, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively coordinate them with the team.
- Very good communication skills, including communication with senior managers.
- Analytical skills, including identification and classification of risks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job