Admin Assistant Process Driven Days
Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is based in Newport City Centre; we have multiple positions available for FULL TIME admin assistants which will commence in January 2021.
Contract: Temporary assignment 6-9 months
Start date: January 2021 onwards (As soon as you're cleared)
Salary: £8.72 per hour- rising to £9.30 per hour after 12 week qualifying period
Hours: FULL TIME DAYS Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30am and 6.30pm (37 hours per week)
We are looking for adaptable individuals, with the ability to work quickly and accurately showing great attention to detail whilst maintaining a professional attitude. Computer literacy is essential as much of the work will be processed through a database.
This is a role which provides the opportunity to cover a range of functions, as individuals will be required to work in a number of areas within the office, this will include but not limited to:
* Post clerk
* Data inputting
* Query Handling
* Customer Service
You will be provided with full training and support throughout your assignment from our Client and Brook Street.
All applicants MUST have a valid PASSPORT and are required to hold Security Clearance for these roles which can take up to 12 weeks to process from receipt of your application.
* Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail ready for processing.
* Process external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details are recorded accurately and work is batched/streamed correctly.
* Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for validation.
* Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate, correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided
* Send, receive & process customer queries
* Occasional client interface and contact with the public, via written correspondence or phone.
* Disciplined approach to work load
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication
* Customer Focus
* Team work and ability to work alone
If you would like to find out more details about the above roles, please send your CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'