Administrator / PA
Based in Battersea
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum plus generous benefits package
Full time office-based role
Hours: 9.00am-5.30pm (Monday - Friday)
A fantastic opportunity to work within and interesting and varied PA/ Administrative role to provide support to Directors and the team thin an expanding department within a global organisation with offices based in a fantastic setting in Battersea.
- Highly motivated, can do!
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal, with experience of liaising confidently and effectively at all levels
- Excellent skills in Word 7.0, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Outlook.
- Fast typing speed with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal
- Can do, practical approach to work
- Previous experience working in a secretarial/administration role dealing with Directors or Managers
- Secretarial or relevant work experience
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Good time management and self-organisational skills with an ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to present a professional and positive image of the department at all times, along with a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in both a team environment
- Exposure and experience gained in a global organisation would be a distinct advantage
- The assistant will assist the PA/Administrator in providing support to the Head of International Business Department (HOD), Directors and the finance team.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality in all dealings.
- Manage HOD and 3 directors international travel schedules, arranging and booking international flights (or train travel) and accommodation. Organising any changes to the itinerary if needed while directors are travelling (this often happens and may be out of UK hours.
- To assist with completing and submission of HOD and Director expense report in an accurate and timely manner (mainly travel expenses)
- Preparation, copying, collation, binding and distribution of committee papers and board papers for HOD and directors in a timely manner
- Liaise with other international assistants including Europe, Australia, NZ and Canada and Board members via email.
- Monitor incoming mail and requests and ensure timely response of HOD and 3 directors
- Maintain an efficient and accurate filing system for the team both online and hard copy
- Assist with the planning and organisation of functions / meetings / conferences, catering as and when required
- Provide general secretarial duties including word processing, photocopying and facsimiles, document production and tracking system
- Provide assistance as required to visiting executives
- Assist with the verification and approval of invoices via email or on Oracle.
- Assist with department office-management /facilities issues
- Due to nature of the role it means that it will be office based.
- Any exposure with Hong Kong would be useful but not essential
- Secretarial Support
- Travel Arrangements
- MS Office
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'