JOB TITLE: Admin - Minute taking
LOCATION: Ealing, West London/ Remote working
PAY RATE: £13.77paye
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION/Hours: 3 month initial contract/ Part time: 21 hours
IR35 STATUS: Inside
Purpose of the role:
- To minute, co-ordinate and provide a comprehensive business support service to the Legal Planning Meetings.
- To provide a professional, customer centred information, advice and contact recording service and to manage data and information sensitively, maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times in line with GDPR legislation and the Clients records Management policies and guidelines.
- To provide an efficient and effective administrative support service to allocated Service(s) area.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To organise the Legal Planning Meetings, arrange venues for members of the Panel, produce accurate minutes of the Panel, implement systems to record follow up actions and alert members of deadlines and forthcoming meetings and appointments
- To ensure diaries and appointments for members of the Panel are co-ordinated and accessible.
- To deal with all enquiries, requests for information or referrals promptly and proficiently in line with agreed Departmental / Service procedures
- To actively seek and obtain essential information, undertake routine checks and accurately input data onto the Children's client database
Knowledge and experience:
- Candidate must have the ability to take in-depth, detailed and accurate minutes of meetings and ensure these are distributed within agreed timescales.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing & orally in order to deal with correspondence & enquiries from members of the public, staff, legal planning, Chairs and other agencies
- Ability to provide a full administrative service at meetings which must include setting up meetings, coordinating attendance of legal planning members and ensuring all relevant paperwork is prepared/available for each meeting
- Skills in the use of word-processing, spreadsheets and databases, with a fast and accurate typing speed.
- Ability to assess and analyse information for accuracy, data quality and consistency and the ability to manipulate a database/spreadsheet to provide information/reports.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'