A highly successful luxury property development company, are looking for an Admin Assistant to join their friendly, growing team in their Hammersmith office.
Duties will include;
- Managing tenancy application process; including references and credit checks
- Assisting building manager with viewings and property checks
- Answering incoming sales queries
- Ensuring company compliance; maintaining accurate data records
- Updating company website
The successful candidate will be;
- Exceptionally organised; high attention to detail
- Self motivated and a quick learner
- A confident, positive and proactive problem solver
- Strong communicator; both written and verbally
This is an amazing opportunity for a friendly and ambitious individual to join a well established, expanding property business.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- estate agent
- admin assistant
- office assistant
- office junior
- luxury property
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job