Our client is looking for an experienced Admin Assistant to assist them in financial and administrative duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the maintenance of client records and other files.
- Assist with the calculation of client's fees and payments.
- Assist with the budgetary control of invoices to Head Office for payment and recording payments.
- Maintain financial systems.
- Write letters and make telephone contact with suppliers regarding quotes, orders, deliveries and queries.
- Assist in the completion of staff recruitment, payroll and staffing documentation.
- Provide secretarial support including handling post, photocopying, filing and word processing.
- Provide reception and telephone duties including dealing with queries, messages and taking appropriate action.
- Being familiar with the Company’s standards and practices.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong administrative skills in a commercial environment.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and commitment.
- Use of computers including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with spreadsheet systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.