We are looking to recruit a Transport Clerk for our busy site in Heston, near Heathrow. The role will be responsible for supporting the transport team in all aspects of the administration processes including the generating various reports for customers and meetings, completing drivers debriefs, processing of invoices, filing, recording and typing up meeting minutes. Full training will be provided.
Working in this busy environment the successful candidate must have:
- A level 2 in English and Maths
- Excellent customer service Skills
- Admin experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills- Databases, Word and Excel
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company pension Scheme
- Death in Service scheme 3 x salary increasing to 6 x salary if join pension scheme
- Access to EAP scheme
- Access to cycle to work scheme
- Range of voluntary benefits
Allport Cargo Services are a global supply chain and logistics company. We are one of the UK’s largest freight forwarders and have been a significant force in the industry for over 50 years.
Allport Cargo Services reserves the right to close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications are received.
Due to the volume of applications Allport Cargo receives, we regret that we are not able to provide detailed feedback to applicants that were not shortlisted.
To apply for this vacancy visit our online portal.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"