60 branches, a customer base of 100,000 retailers and a product line of over 25,000 items - Bestway is the largest independent food wholesaler in the UK. We’ve achieved our success by offering the best prices, service and choice to help retailers build their businesses.
The Buying function within Bestway is entering an exciting phase with an ambitious agenda and we are looking for a talented Admin Assistant to join our Buying team as we continue on our journey where change features heavily.
In this exciting role, you will be required to:-
- Ensure that administrative procedures are fully implemented and maintained as per company procedure (e.g. new line set up, new supplier set up)
- Maintain line administration: cost/retail price changes, status changes, supplier transfers, deletions, stock
- Manage deadlines for the team and communicate key deadlines to suppliers
- Maintain the admin tracker and promotional files
- Collate supplier promotions in accordance with the appropriate deadlines
- Create overviews for promotions, trade days and other ad hoc material
- Ensure supplier data and contact details are up to date
- Keep the AWRS database up to date
- Provide efficient supplier set up, query resolution and communication
- Assist the category team in bespoke activity to meet required deadlines
To succeed in this role you should ideally be an experienced administrator with excellent communication skills, confident in liaising with stakeholders at all levels. You will have excellent time management skills and be comfortable in managing a varied workload with multiple deadlines.
You will also have well-developed Microsoft Office Skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
At Bestway, we’re passionate about meeting our customers’ needs and working as a team to grow our business. So if you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact on an ambitious company that’s built its way up from humble beginnings, this is the role for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'