We are passionate about providing our customers with fantastic entertainment that is a cut above the rest, and as part of our growth, we are looking for an admin person to join our team.
You will benefit from a wide range of tasks and activities and will gain experience in a number of areas. This will be a fantastic addition to your CV, along with your apprenticeship qualifications that you receive as a result of your training. This role isn’t for the half-hearted; join us for the ride and help us to shape the company’s future.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Phoning customers that our sales people cannot reach, and booking an appointment for the sales advisors to speak to the customer.
- Handling sales administrative tasks, such as responding to emails
- Handling Marketing administrative tasks
- Assisting the Director with a variety of tasks
- Greeting guests when they arrive for a meeting
- Ensuring that office supplies are always kept to a suitable level.
- Ensuring the team are compliant in company policies set
- Helping to ensure that the company is as efficient as possible with spend
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
- Keen and willing to learn
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
- Competent with the most commonly used IT software, such as Microsoft Word, Google Apps etc.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible and willing to take on different roles as the requirement presents itself.
- Excellent written skills and telephone manner
- Self-motivated and a positive 'can do’ attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
- 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C
- Experience working in an office/business environment
- Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
- A Levels / AS Levels
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
In addition to your training through your training provider, Earcandy will provide additional training to help improve your skill sets, as time permits.
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job