Administration and Accounts Clerk – St Austell- Permanent – Full-time
Our client is currently seeking an Administration and Accounts Clerk on a permanent basis to join their busy team located just outside St Austell. This is an interesting role working with a friendly and professional team. Relevant training will be given but we are seeking applications from experienced candidates in admin and accounts.
The role will be working 5.5 days
The Role: working in a busy office onsite the postholder will be required to undertake several tasks including;
- General office administration
- Day to day Account processing
- Updating information using accounting software (Opera)
- Assisting with Payroll operations
- Maintaining accurate records
- Providing excellent customer service
For this position we are seeking applications from candidates who can demonstrate;
- Strong administrative skills
- Previous experience working with accounts
- Previous experience of working in a busy office-based environment
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- An organised and efficient approach to work
- Excellent computer skills – particularly Window
- Experience working with Opera (Advantageous)
- Excellent telephone manner
If you are interested in this vacancy please send us your CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'