We are seeking teaching assistants to help with the high demand for SEN support across primary schools in mid and East Cornwall.
We work with a large selection of primary schools from Bodmin up to Liskeard and many of them make regular bookings for Teaching Assistants to work on a general and 1:1 basis. Many of these bookings are longer term and full-time but we also offer bank supply work to candidates who need to work more flexibly.
Suitable applicants will have:
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- At least 1 year of experience supporting special educational needs (in school or other setting)
- At least 3 days per week of availability
- GCSE (A-C) or equivalent in English, Maths & Science
It would be desirable if applicants have any of the following:
- Qualifications such as: CACHE Level 2 or 3, Foundation Degree in: Teaching and Learning, Early Childhood Studies or any other education based foundation degrees, Education based degrees
- Experience supporting specific needs on a 1:1 basis such as Autism, Asperger's, SEMH needs, challenging behaviour
All successful applicants will be supported throughout their vetting process by an experience recruitment consultant. We will ensure that we are clear on your particular requirements for work and will ensure that all of your local schools are aware of your experience and qualifications. It is likely that most teaching assistants will secure full-time long-term roles within the first term.
Please contact if you'd like more information on registering.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'