ADA Software Engineer
CONTRACT ADA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
BRAND NEW CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE WITHIN A GLOBALLY LEADING DEFENCE AND AVIATION COMPANY FOR AN ADA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Contract position available for an experienced Ada Software Engineer
- Globally leading defence/aviation
- £550 - £650 per day Inside IR35
- Remote working with occasional travel to Wiltshire
- Contract Ada Software Engineer
- Must already have SC Clearance
- To apply please call or email
WHO WE ARE?
We are recruiting a Ada Software Engineer to work with a multi-national Defence and Aviation company
WE NEED THE ADA SOFTWARE ENGINEER TO HAVE….
- Experience with Ada and/or C++
- Experience working on safety-critical/related aircraft systems
- Knowledge of software assurance
- Background in software engineering or systems engineering
- SC Clearance
TO BE CONSIDERED….
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to For further information please call me on or . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableLewis or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Lewis Hayward. I look forward to hearing from you.
ADA SOFTWARE ENGINEER KEY SKILLS:
ADA / C++ / Safety-Critical Systems / Aviation / Aerospace / Aircraft / Software Assurance / DO-178B / V Model / Embedded Systems / Software Engineering / Systems Engineering / Software Assurance / RTOS / SC Cleared / SC Clearance / NSD
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'