Role: AD Plant Operator
Salary: 25K DOE
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
A leading food waste services provider.
Purpose and Responsibilities
A hands on role the AD Plant Operator is responsible for undertaking the day to day tasks required to ensure the Anaerobic Digestion plant functions efficiently and effectively, thereby ensuring the plant is optimised from a biochemical, operational and technical perspective.
- Ensure all tasks are undertaken in a safe & compliant manner. Ensure familiarisation with all SOP and work instructions governing all aspects of on-site activity. Highlight areas of concern and raise concerns with colleagues or SHEQ Manager.
- Ensure all tasks are completed in line with the required environmental standards at all times.
- Using own and colleagues’ knowledge ensure that tasks are completed to comply with the quality and performance targets. Undertake sampling and quality checks using the lab equipment where required. Take action as required by the results. Escalate issues as appropriate
- Undertake the day to day operation of the facility and work as a team with the other operators. Perform tasks as appropriate to ensure the continuous and effective performance of the facility.
- Act in a timely manner to maximise operational performance. Where potential issues are identified take action or escalate as appropriate. Implement preventative and corrective action as required.
- Work with the AD fitter and other colleagues to support the undertaking of planned and corrective maintenance. Undertake basic maintenance and repair activities to minimise downtime as allocated.
You’ll also have:
- Teamwork – Able to work well in a team
- Able to deal with changing priorities
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- A can do mentality with a strong focus on solutions and results.
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Good attention to detail
- Cautious and methodical
- Experience working with Plant in a Waste/Recycling setting: 2 years
- Experience working with Mobile Plant: 1 years
Required licence or certification:
- Any industry specific qualifications and licenses are advantageous.
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job