Ad Operations Executive - Rich Media, Creative Ad Verification Platform
£18K-£24K Basic Salary + 10%
This is an opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK and have recently been valued at over £100mil and profitable! - They are in a fantastic position with GDPR coming up in May as they can safely say they are entirely compliant and with the change in the industry will mean this business will only reap the rewards.
They partner with global entertainment brands such as Warner Brothers, Fox Films and Disney on all their creative inventory both programmatic and direct and are looking for a Ad ops specialist to come in and own their bespoke in house social platform.
This is a pivotal role within the business. The Ad Ops Executive will be responsible for:
Traffic and Setup
- Build, Optimise and deliver all campaigns on their bespoke platform
- Internally liaise with Account Management to ensure optimal setup of all campaigns
- Ensure campaign optimisation for client KPI’s and benchmarks
- Ensure campaign integration with the wider content and community internally
- Refine and optimise campaign process
- Provide insight and analysis to internal teams
- Provide valuable creative input for their in house social community, contributing ideas and insights
- Become a key part of their in house social platform and community, spreading positive messaging, contributing ideas and improving the experience.
- Interest in creating engaging content
- Critical and strategic thinker
- Self sufficient, running with ideas and making things happen!
How do I apply?
If you have the experience required and are excited by the opportunity of joining an innovative, ground breaking platform, then do contact me directly or apply for this role.
- Ad Networks
- Ad Serving
- Campaign Effectiveness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job