Our publishing team, based in Norwich, is responsible for producing advertisements for the Group’s newspapers, magazines, websites and digital communications.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is both enthusiastic and curious about all things digital to join our talented Digital team. This is a challenging and demanding process driven role which will require a great eye for detail, organisation, and time management skills.
You will be part of a team responsible for delivering Archant’s digital products. Your main duties will include trafficking digital adverts to all Archant websites and the rest of the web. Analysing, optimising and reporting on these digital adverts. Updating and pushing content to Archant’s catalogue of mobile apps, carry out onboarding calls for our website build and Digital Presence Management products, and process amendments of our E-edition publications. You will be required to use the most appropriate techniques and technology platforms to ensure each task is completed beyond our customers’ expectations within deadline. You will also be expected to be proactive in learning and sharing new updates of the digital world.
We are looking for someone who has excellent attention to detail, good organisation and planning skills, together with the desire to deliver first class results. In addition, you will remain calm under pressure and be confident in both written and verbal communication.
We offer a salary up to £18,287 depending on experience. Additional benefits include 5 weeks annual leave, a contributory pension scheme, Archant Gold (charity matched funding), tax-free Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, holiday discounts, access to a discount shopping website offering online and in-store discounts, reloadable cards & cash-back, Best Doctors and Doctors Online (medical advice), Employee Care Counselling and Advisory Service, Canada Life Bereavement and Probate Service, Westfield Health Scheme, retirement gift, long service award and Give as You Earn tax-free donations to charity.
We are Archant.
The UK’s leading local media company.
Archant people are driven, motivated and passionate about positive change.
We’re proud of our history…of our trusted, market-leading heritage newspaper and magazine brands that remain an integral part of every day life.
But we’re forward-thinking people too. We obsess about innovation, creativity, service and expertise, relentlessly striving to be the most engaging media in every community we serve.
We’re on a mission to make digital marketing accessible to all.
We build websites, provide complete SEO services and deliver targeted, bespoke digital campaigns that fit our clients objectives seamlessly.
We produce video, animation, e-newsletters, apps, blogs - content that brings storytelling to life. We stage vibrant, celebrated, must-attend events where like-minded people come together … And because we’re ideas people, we think fluidly.
Our multi-award winning 'New European’ national tabloid broke all records as the fastest newspaper launch in history - just nine days from concept to hitting the shops.
A few facts about us:
- We operate over 140 news, lifestyle and special-interest brands throughout Britain.
- Every member of our family receives ongoing development from in-house trainers, complete with interactive online learning. Over 40 modules to choose from keeps you at the top of your game.
- There’s always something new. Hive, our in-house social media allows you to find new friends with shared interests and have your say on all things Archant. Come join our Staff Forums and help organise some rip roaring team nights out!
- Archant’s state of the art print centre team have won numerous awards for their service levels and green credentials. As well as our own newspapers, we print over 40 other publications for brands including The Racing Post, Classic Car Weekly and Oxfam. Our giant presses can print 22 full newspapers per second!
- Dialogue is our content marketing agency, producing gorgeous magazines for clients including Rolls Royce, Center Parcs, Royal Ascot and Harley Davidson.
- We stage over 100 must-attend events per year. From intimate and interactive digital learning sessions for SMEs…to major show-stoppers at London Olympia.
If this role interests you please send your CV along with a covering letter detailing your desire and suitability for the role asap!
Closing date for receiving applications is Monday 19th February 2018
- Communication Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job