Ad Operations Specialist £24k Central London Video Advertising
A digital video agency helping brands and agencies to deliver their YouTube ads with far greater relevance than is currently available elsewhere. They are a young, exciting start-up with headquarters in Central London, and a further presence in New York and Sydney.
Clients include the likes of Adobe, Chanel, Tiffany & Co, Colgate, Toyota, EA Games and Disney.Role and responsibilities:
You’ll be responsible for the activation, optimisation, management and reporting on all ad campaigns.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Work cohesively with various internal departments to strategise, implement and oversee the delivery of ad campaigns
- Test and traffic new campaigns and 3rd party tracking
- Proactively optimise campaigns at regular intervals and communicate delivery concerns
- Provide internal and external technical support for campaign related issues
- Develop highly professional campaign and insight reports and regular metric-based reporting to all areas of the business
- Understand and follow internal processes, suggest improvements where appropriate
- Manage and prioritise own workload, take ownership of all assigned tasks and provide output within the deadlines
- Provide feedback to the development team on product requirements
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Must be a recent graduate
- Highly analytical
- Strong comfort with PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to take initiative
- Self-motivated and a driven to succeed within a team environment
- Background in trafficking and optimisation
- Experience with Adwords for video
- An understanding of the video ad ecosystem and YouTube in particular
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"