Ad Operations Executive - £23k - £25k - London Waterloo - Largest global media company!
Avanti Recruitment Ltd is pleased to be working with the global leader in media advertising.
Our client is looking for someone with a passion for numbers and great attention to detail. This role is perfect for a career within display advertising and beyond within the digital marketing spectrum.
The Ad Operations Executive’s role can broadly be split into two key areas of responsibility:
Firstly, you will be responsible for effective campaign management and monitoring, for a number of agency clients. This includes digital campaign trafficking across all major Ad Server platforms, 3rd party vendor tagging, and other clients’ data and media vendor tags.
Secondly, you would be clients and accounts team first point of contact when it comes to Ad Operations, providing subject matter expertise.
- The day to day role will entail receiving briefs from the display team and attaching our third party tracking solutions to the creative received within the briefs
- In addition we also look after the Client site tagging in order to identify user journeys to the Clients’ sites
- Collaborating with account teams to work on digital campaign briefs to determine and flesh out trafficking and tagging requirements
- Trafficking campaigns for the agency clients and managing their site tagging with a manager at the helm available for troubleshooting, training, or any questions in general
- Work closely with account and client teams to ensure the smooth running of Ad Operations services, with appropriate level of support and communication
- Competent user of ad server technology (e.g. DCM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, AdForm, etc) and 3rd party tagging
- Basic to intermediate user of MS data tools (Excel, Access, Visual Basic)
For more information on this exciting role please apply online now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"