Are you a recent maths or computer science graduate who's passionate about tech? Or maybe your new to the AdOps world and looking for a new challenge?
A huge and very rare opportunity has become available to join a global very creative gaming company based in Central London who are well-known for their fun and quirky culture.
Receiving full training in advertising, you'll be working within a brand new team which has been created, setting up and running advertising campaigns across a mix of their global products.
Offering a competitive starting salary, you'll receive a very generous bonus structure on top and amazing benefits and perks, as well as huge opportunities available to build your career!
What you'll be doing:
- Represent the ad operations team as the technical consultant for all ad serving tasks and projects internally, acting as the ad tech champion
- Setting up, optimising and overall delivery management of all ad campaigns, communicating with relevant internal/external stakeholders on progress and performance
- Daily review and optimisation of campaign trafficking across all products ensuring pacing remains on track and performance in line with expectations
- Ongoing analysis of global traffic across all mobile and desktop products, measuring trends and providing relevant insight
- Support the Head of Ad Operations in introducing and managing new ad technology partnerships, including with SSPs, DMPs, CDPs and consumer ad sales houses
- Create custom advertiser reports providing updates on campaign performance and trends. Produce advertising reports and analysis to present internally demonstrating insight into product and ad format performance fueling further sales opportunities
- Sourcing new ad formats for sales to pitch to clients
What you'll need:
- Recent maths/computer science graduate who is passionate about all things ad tech OR around 6 months experience in ad trafficking/adops
- Personable with excellent communication skills
- Hardworking, diligent and keen to learn in a fast paced business
- Proficient in Microsoft office, particularly Excel.
Bonus points for:
- Experience of working with DFP
- Worked for a media owner or within a commercial environment
- A strong understanding of the online advertising industry, ad serving technologies, campaign metrics (CPM, CPC, CPA) and optimisation strategies
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job