Role: Ad-hoc Temporary Receptionist
Hours: Varied Hours/ Varied Days
Start date: ASAP
Are you an experienced receptionist looking for a new and busy role? If so we have an excellent opportunity to join our client on a temporary basis.
- Answer all telephone calls and deal with all enquiries
- Transferring calls to internal departments
- Greet all visitors in a professional and polite manner and ensure that they are signed in correctly
- Ensuring the reception area is clean and tidy
- Order refreshments and prepare meetings rooms
- Manage meeting room bookings and schedules
- Collate documents and conduct general admin tasks as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with people at all levels, understanding and reacting effectively to their needs
- Excellent Administrative Skills
- Excellent PC Skills
The location would suit applicants who live in Bradford, Halifax, and Huddersfield, Shipley, Pudsey and surrounding areas.
If you have the necessary skills, please submit your CV online. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, we cannot contact each applicant individually. If you have not been contacted within 48 hours of sending your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.