Adhoc, receptionist and administration, based in Cardiff Centre, £8.21 per hour
Your new company
You will be working for one of the UK's leading infrastructure management businesses.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Receptionist Duties
- Greeting Clients and Customers in a friendly manner
- Booking visitors through a log
- Ensuring all deliveries are received in a timely manner
- Maintaining a professional attitude
What you'll need to succeed
- A friendly and professional attitude
- A flexible working timetable, as these are adhoc days and will often be short notice
- Good communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work with the UK's leading infrastructure management companies on an adhoc basis. This will suit somebody who is looking for the occasional days' work and a flexible schedule.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'