An exciting, long term locum opportunity has arisen for an experienced acute inpatient Dietitian to work for an NHS trust in Manchester.
The successful candidate will be HCPC registered with post graduate experience and available to start work ASAP.
For more information about the role please feel free to contact us via the MSI Group website.
If you are HCPC registered and interested in registering with MSI Group for locum opportunities nationwide, please contact us on our website and we will be in touch with available opportunities in your local area!
Job Benefits of working with MSI Group:
- Earn a competitive hourly pay rate
- Choose when you are paid with daily payroll.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process to have you out working as quick as possible!
- Work with a reputable NHS framework agency to ensure you are working compliantly.
- Be supported by a specialist consultant with over 8 years of experience recruiting locum Dietitian's across the UK.
- Team member available 7 days a week.
How to Apply:
If you are a Dietitian that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job or finding out further information on others, please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV where one of our consultants will be in touch with you shortly!
- Diet Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'