We are looking for talented actuary to help strengthen our Life Heritage Product team in our Bournemouth Office. You will be responsible for the Heritage product review process and any resulting rectification required, and implementing relevant actions necessary in respect of FCA guidance on legacy.
Working closely with the customer experience, product and technical teams the Life Heritage Product Team also provides advice and support to senior management on a regular basis and delivers recommendations and solutions to business problems. This is a varied and challenging role where your talent will be used to manage, coach and develop other team members and help to build the reputation of the team as a centre of excellence.About You
Degree educated in a mathematical subject you will have a achieved a 2:1 or higher, plus be a fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries and have relevant actuarial experience gained in more than one area of the Financial Service industry. You must have a good understanding of the changing financial services market, have excellent communication skills combined with good interpersonal skills and an ability to be self-motivated and work on own initiative and be an active team player.About the Rewards
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Single cover private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram,Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer. Why not follow us on Glassdoor and take the opportunity to see real reviews of what it’s like to work here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job