Actuarial Opportunities - Pensions
Belfast - up to £50,000 (experience dependant)
One of the UK’s leading Pension Specialists are looking to grow their Actuarial Consultancy Department within the appointment of a number of experienced Actuarial candidates located throughout the UK. Due to continual company growth and a regular influx of new business the company have plenty of opportunities for individuals to develop in a supportive and social working environment. You will work with a diverse range of clients gaining experience of all aspects of Pensions Scheme Management.
Specifics of the role will include -
- Attending client meetings, presenting actuarial findings, discussing client questions and key information areas.
- Develop spreadsheets, produce client reports, prepare valuations and carry out member calculations.
- Carry out /check actuarial calculations in PPF levy, bulk transfer, individual benefits, company accounting disclosures and present results.
- Manage client work, taking responsibility for meeting deadlines.
- Present and help develop new market leading pension scheme modelling software.
- Make progress with Actuarial exams and take an active role in self-development and attend training sessions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with ambitious development plans who are looking to invest heavily in their employees and the development of there workforce. The company have recently won a number of large contracts which has helped create a positive working environment which is innovative and forward looking.
To apply for the position, you should currently be working as an Actuarial Student who is progressing through professional exams. You should ideally be able to display a broad understanding of Pension Schemes and Legislation, however candidates with Life backgrounds looking to transfer to pensions will be considered. Excellent communication skills are essential as you should be confident in explaining complex information in simplified terms to clients and junior team members.
For more information please contact Richard Garbett
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'