HFG have partnered with a UK insurer to assist with their search for an actuarial consultant to join them on an exciting project. This is a fantastic opportunity for a pricing actuary who is interested in technical pricing to join a team which will offer them a wide range of exposure.
- Develop knowledge of product suite, technical pricing approach and pricing strategy over time
- Apply analytical skills, research problems to generate a solution, present preliminary conclusions.
- Maintain a commercial outlook as well as a technical curiosity to identify challenges or opportunities from a pricing perspective.
- 1-3 year's experience in non-life insurance
- SQL, VBA and/or Python desirable.
- Experience in health and progressing through exams desirable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'