£35,000 to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits
JohnstonGreer is currently working with a top-end pensions consultancy based in Belfast. Due to continued growth, this reputable firm is seeking an Actuarial Assistant to support the team of Actuarial Consultants.
You will be responsible for working on a range of Defined Benefit arrangements, supporting the current Actuarial consultants. Your responsibilities will include:
- Actuarial calculations such as valuations, benefits and transfer values
- PPF Levy calculations
- Understanding the implications of the results of the above calculations in order to provide advice on matters such as contribution rates, levy reduction, liability reduction exercises.
- Drafting reports, emails and presentations to deliver actuarial results and advice
- Drafting member communications (e.g. Summary Funding Statements, responses to individual queries)
Here’s what the firm will provide in return for your hard work:
- Generous salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Support through exams
- Structured career progression
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience working in an Actuarial Assistant/Analyst role within a pension’s consultancy.
JohnstonGreer is a recruitment agency that specialises in the Actuarial, Insurance, Mortgage, Pension and Wealth sectors. JohnstonGreer operates as an Employment Agency in providing permanent job seeking services.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'