Twin Summer Centres is looking for Activity Leaders for our residential centres based at Chichester College in Chichester and Royal Leamington Spa College in Leamington Spa.
The position includes delivering a high quality activity and excursion programme to international students aged 8-18 (depending on the centre) and maintaining proper levels of student safety, discipline and welfare.
- Delivering engaging Activity Sessions
- Providing informative and well organised excursions
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of students at all times
- Educated to GCSE level
- HSE-recognised First Aid certificate (such as St John's First Aid at Work) desirable
- Sports coaching qualifications desirable
- At least strong B2 level of English
Working hours may be any time from 09.00 to 23.00 but are mainly in the afternoons and evenings. Working week (6 days) is made up of activities, excursions, airport meet and greets, meetings, supervision duties and 3 hours of preparation time.
We offer 2-6 week contracts paid at £253 (ages 18-20); £325 (ages 21-24); £344 (ages 25+) per week (including full board accommodation in single/twin standard or ensuite rooms, depending on the centre) + statutory holiday pay (calculated at 12.07% of gross pay).
Candidates will be invited to a group interview in London HQ on either April 7th or April 14th.
Chichester Centre is open 02.07-13.08.18 and you must be able to attend an induction on 30.06-01.07.18 for which you will be paid £132 on completion of contract.
Leamington Spa Centre is open 04.07-15.08.18 and you must be able to attend an induction on 02.07 -03.07.18 for which you will be paid £132 on completion of contract.
Twin Training International is committed to safeguarding. For all applicants called to interview:
- References will be followed up with specific questions as to applicant’s suitability to work with persons under 18
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- Successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check
- Successful candidates will be required to complete two hours of on-line safeguarding and prevent training prior to commencing employment
- Successful candidates will be expected to actively engage in the safeguarding of under 18s
To apply, please visit Twin recruitment website and follow the instructions.
- International Students
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job