Do you genuinely care about people? Are you friendly and committed, and want to help others?
If so, look no further! We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Activity Coordinator to provide valuable support for staff members, residents and visitors at our fantastic Earlsdon Park Retirement Village in Coventry. You will receive a competitive salary of £13,452 per annum (£10.32 per hour) on a 25 hour per week contract plus excellent benefits package which includes;
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- BUPA and Health Sure cash plan
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
Here at ExtraCare we offer our residents access to outstanding retirement villages, promoting care and lifestyle opportunities that truly do create 'better lives for older people’. We are committed to offering fulfilling and worthwhile careers to all our staff - enabling you to deliver the quality of service we promise.
ExtraCare's Earlsdon Park Village opened in 2016 and offers an exciting new lifestyle for the over 55s, close to Coventry City Centre.
The village is home to over 350 local older residents, with 262 apartments for affordable rent and purchase and a host of social and leisure facilities to enjoy.
What will you do as our Activity Coordinator?
- Ensure a varied, exciting and dynamic activity plan is implemented for residents
- Produce and distribute activity programmes
- Encourage residents to lead their own interest groups / activity sessions
- With the Head of Care ensure all residents receive escorts when needed
- Assist the Activities and Events Manager with planning, organisation and preparation of events
- Identify upcoming events, current issues and news linked to their scheme, and contact the PR Team
- Recruit, retain, reward and support volunteers within the Scheme
Don’t miss out! Click 'apply’ now to make a difference to the lives of older people as ourActivity Coordinator
Closing Date 18/01/19 with assessments to take place WC 21/01/19
This Activity Coordinator post may be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure where applicable, two satisfactory references, medical clearance and Home Office right to work clearance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'