Lifestyle Manager / Activity Coordinator - Yorkshire
Duration: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £18,500 - £19,000 Basic Salary Per Annum
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
This Residential Care Home is looking for a Care Home Lifestyle Manager / Activity Coordinator with a caring nature, patience and a passion for providing excellence in Care.
To apply for this job, you must be flexible and able to work weekends, if required.
Care Home Activity Coordinator: The Job Role
- Plan, develop and coordinate person centred activities that are tailored to the individual needs of the residents, taking into consideration levels of ability, best practice (including Dementia) and NICE guidelines.
- To promote and help embed a culture of person centred care within the Home, supporting the development of the Home team as appropriate.
- To develop and maintain relationships with care staff, residents and their friends and family members in order to create individual lifestyle histories and, using these, create ongoing plans in the electronic resident records, ensuring these are updated daily to evidence delivery.
- To undertake regular reviews of the plans with the care staff, resident and relatives and adjust if necessary.
- To ensure that each resident has in place an individual weekly schedule of personalised and required to perform other duties assigned by their Manager from time to time.
- Adhere to all Organisational policies and procedures including individual responsibilities for Health and Safety, Data Protection and Safeguarding.
- Create and maintain a schedule of group activities, tailored to residents’ interests, enabling them to take part in communal activities within the Home, building relationships with the local community and inviting them into the Home and/or organising external visits as relevant.
- Ensure the maintenance of the residents’ personalised diary to record their life, activities and key achievements, to share with their friends, family and the Home team.
- To develop community and friends and family engagement within the Home to enable the sharing of ideas and information, promoting a team ethos to provide a safe and fulfilling experience.
Care Home Activity Coordinator: Working Hours
40 hours per week, spread over 7 days.
Working hours will vary depending on the Service User’s needs and you will be expected to work flexibly on a rota basis to meet the needs of the service, this includes weekends, bank holidays and sleep ins.
Care Home Activity Coordinator: The Job Requirements
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To be fully flexible - you must be able to work weekends, if required
- At least 1 years’ experience with the elderly, ideally a Residential or Nursing Home
- Activities Coordinating experience within a Residential or Nursing Home
Please apply for this Care Home Lifestyle Manager / Activity Coordinator Role if you have the following experience:
Activity Coordinator | Lifestyle Manager | Care Home | Nursing Home | Residential Care Home |
Please note: Due our clients safeguarding policy, any postcode displayed is selected at random, for the purpose of posting this advertisement, and full address details will be provided to successful applicants.
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job