ACTIVITY COORDINATOR or ACTIVITES ORGANISER
- SURBITON (KT5)
- £9.00 to £10.00 per hour – depending on experience
- Dementia / Residential Care Home
- Seeks an Activity Organiser or Activity Coordinator, preferably with experience in activities
- Full Time, permanent position
Activity Organiser or Activity Coordinator role will be:
- To stimulate and motivate our vulnerable service users
- To provide and organize daily activities in group sessions or one to one such as:
- arts and crafts
- board games
- reading the newspaper or books
- lights exercises
- bingo, quiz, etc
- Special events, such as Birthdays, Anniversaries, Easter and Christmas programs to be organised, also arrange fund raising events.
Fantastic job, Fantastic Care Centre, Competitive Rate of pay and lots of benefits.
Please ring or email your CV to arrange the interview to Care First UK, on (office hours) (evenings and weekends).
Please quote ref 900/Surbiton
- Activity Coordinator
- Activity Organiser
- Activity Assistant
- activity plans
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job