Our Client who is a leading national charity, providing innovative care, rehabilitation and support solutions for people with profound physical impairments, acquired brain injury and learning disabilities as well as children and adults with autism.
The centre for the support and development of people with autism and learning disabilities. We provide accommodation and support for adults, aged 18+, who are on the autism spectrum or show behaviors that indicate autism. We also support people with epilepsy, and individuals with complex needs who might challenge alternative services.
As an Activity Coordinator, you will work as part of the inter-disciplinary team by taking a key role in the design, implementation and monitoring of individual and group activities/programmes, which will underpin service user’s rehabilitation.
Main duties will include:
- To work in conjunction with relevant colleagues to develop and deliver bespoke vocational, learning and recreational programmes to meet individuals' identified outcomes and goals.
- To develop and deliver group sessions within the service that meet service users identified outcomes.
- To identify and organise and co-ordinate a range of activities to meet the rehabilitation goals and personal interests of service users.
- Undertaking risk assessments for vocational/learning/recreational activities identified.
- To contribute to reviews and other professional and team meetings, ensuring accurate record keeping of service user progress.
- This is a Temp to perm contract
- Brain Injury
- Learning Disabilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'