Twin Summer Centres is looking for an Activity and Student Welfare Manager for our residential centre based at Chichester College in Chichester open 02.07-13.08.18. The position includes organisation and implementation of the activities and excursion programme to international students aged 8-17; management of the activities staff; assisting the Centre Manager in the day-to-day running of the Centre and maintaining proper levels of student safety, discipline and welfare.
- Overseeing effective implementation of the activity programme
- Ensuring informative and well organised excursions are delivered
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of students at all times
- Educated to GCSE level
- HSE-recognised First Aid certificate (such as St John's First Aid at Work) desirable
- Sports coaching qualifications desirable
Working hours may be any time from 11.00 - 22.00 six days a week.On-call overnight to respond to emergencies.
We offer a 6 week contract paid at £491-£554 per week (including full board accommodation in a single ensuite) + statutory holiday pay (calculated at 12.07% of gross pay).
You must be able to attend an induction in London on June 16th +17th and onsite June 29th - July 1st for which you will be paid £350 in total on completion of contract.
Twin Training International is committed to safeguarding. For all applicants called to interview:
- References will be followed up with specific questions as to applicant’s suitability to work with persons under 18
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- Successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check
- Successful candidates will be required to complete two hours of on-line safeguarding and prevent training prior to commencing employment
- Successful candidates will be expected to actively engage in the safeguarding of under 18s
- International Students
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job